- Tougher measures for 999 staff attacks backed
We need to stand by those who stand by us, says an MP whose bill is a step closer to becoming law.
- 8 小时前 20 十月 17, 1:06下午 -
- Tories must seek new leader now, says donor Alexander Temerko
Alexander Temerko says the party is in a 'deep crisis' and needs urgent reform and new leadership.
- 9 小时前 20 十月 17, 12:15下午 -
- Three key points about how the Brexit talks are going
Theresa May didn't come back empty-handed from the EU, but there's still a long way to go on Brexit.
- 9 小时前 20 十月 17, 12:12下午 -
- Universal credit: Tory peer criticises 'insane' wait for payments
Next boss and Tory peer Lord Wolfson says a six-week wait for benefit payments "must be wrong".
- 10 小时前 20 十月 17, 11:27上午 -
- Lord Mandelson: Labour election prospects 'very strong'
Peer urges Labour leader to reach out to centrist voters to win a big majority at the next election.
- 10 小时前 20 十月 17, 11:24上午 -
- Ian Lavery MP received £165,000 from trade union
Ian Lavery MP received £165,000 from the 10 member trade union he ran.
- 11 小时前 20 十月 17, 9:56上午 -
- Armando Iannucci talks Alan Partridge and Malcolm Tucker
The state of politics means there is no need for The Thick of It, and it would be "beyond sitcom territory" to produce Veep currently, says Armando Iannucci.
- 20 小时前 20 十月 17, 1:18上午 -
- Caitríona Ruane resigns as deputy assembly speaker
Caitríona Ruane did not stand in the March election and faced calls to quit over her £55,000 salary.
- 1 天前 19 十月 17, 9:06下午 -
- 'No proceedings' against Lib Dem MSP over election case
Prosecutors say there will be no proceedings against Alex Cole-Hamilton over claims he broke electoral law.
- 1 天前 19 十月 17, 5:00下午 -
- Brexit: All you need to know about the UK leaving the EU
A guide to how the UK will leave the European Union after the 2016 referendum.
- 1 天前 19 十月 17, 4:09下午 -
- Parliament investigates report of falling masonry
A car window has apparently been smashed by masonry falling from a Parliamentary building.
- 1 天前 19 十月 17, 2:59下午 -
- The other 'no deal' view
Reporters covering the EU summit in Brussels share how their countries see a "no deal" Brexit.
- 1 天前 19 十月 17, 2:40下午 -
- Crime rises by 13% in England and Wales, ONS statistics say
There were an average of 100,000 crimes a week in the year to June, the Office for National Statistics says.
- 1 天前 19 十月 17, 1:44下午 -
- Don't ignore MPs' universal credit vote, Sir Edward Leigh warns
Sir Edward Leigh criticises the government's response to a Commons vote to pause universal credit.
- 1 天前 19 十月 17, 11:42上午 -
- UK banks 'exposed to money laundering in South Africa'
Lord Hain says up to £400m may inadvertently have been laundered by HSBC and Standard Chartered.
- 1 天前 19 十月 17, 11:33上午 -
- Clinton and May discuss Stormont crisis
The prime minister discusses the political impasse in NI with former US president Bill Clinton.
- 1 天前 19 十月 17, 10:20上午 -
- Pro-Brexit MPs urge Theresa May to quit talks
Pro-Brexit MPs and business leaders step up pressure on Theresa May ahead of crunch EU summit.
- 1 天前 19 十月 17, 10:01上午 -
- Smacking to be banned in Scotland
The move would make the country the first part of the UK to outlaw the physical punishment of children.
- 1 天前 19 十月 17, 9:44上午 -
- Reality Check
After five rounds of talks, the two sides are making competing claims about progress. How much has really been made?
- 2 几天前 19 十月 17, 12:03上午 -
- Theresa May to scrap universal credit helpline charges
But PM rejects Labour's calls to pause the new benefit's roll-out as she loses symbolic Commons vote.
- 2 几天前 18 十月 17, 10:19下午 -
- Big Ben will chime again in November but may be inaccurate
The chimes will be the first since August when they stopped to allow repairs to the Elizabeth Tower.
- 2 几天前 18 十月 17, 9:34下午 -
- UKIP's Neil Hamilton named as leader in Wales by Henry Bolton
Henry Bolton appoints his team of spokespeople after winning UKIP's latest leadership contest.
- 2 几天前 18 十月 17, 3:27下午 -
- Unemployment drops by 52,000 but pay squeeze continues
The number of people out of work falls by 52,000, but earnings fail to keep pace with inflation.
- 2 几天前 18 十月 17, 3:11下午 -
- 'Rogue' property agents to be targeted, ministers say
Plans to protect leaseholders and tenants in England from unfair costs are set out by ministers.
- 2 几天前 18 十月 17, 1:55下午 -
- Theresa May defends football referee Tory MP Douglas Ross
Douglas Ross is to miss a debate on universal credit because he is officiating in a Champions League match.
- 2 几天前 18 十月 17, 12:39下午 -
- EU Withdrawal Bill 'won't be debated this month'
Labour says the "further delay" shows "the government's Brexit strategy is in paralysis".
- 2 几天前 18 十月 17, 12:08下午 -
- Tuition fee rise to £9,295 in Wales scrapped
The education secretary also confirms the income level at which loans have to be repaid will rise.
- 2 几天前 18 十月 17, 10:36上午 -
- Tim Loughton: The MP who loves being in hot water
Tim Loughton says a long soak is the best way "to relax and compose my thoughts for the day ahead".
- 3 几天前 18 十月 17, 9:04上午 -
- Lenin in London
How events in London in the early 20th Century played a vital role in the lead up to the Russian Revolution.
- 5 几天前 16 十月 17, 8:18上午 -
- Reality Check
Theresa May and EU leaders say they are hopeful of reaching a Brexit deal - what if they don't?
- 6 几天前 14 十月 17, 10:31上午 -
- Party conferences 2017
The latest on the major political parties in the autumn conference season.
- 7 几天前 13 十月 17, 12:56下午 -
- Going underground
It's been a year since a committee recommended vacating the Palace of Westminster for a complete refurbishment.
- 9 几天前 12 十月 17, 8:48上午 -
- Reality Check
How do plans to expand childcare provision in Scotland compare with schemes in the rest of the UK?
- 9 几天前 11 十月 17, 2:01下午 -
- What next for the Greens?
Conference mood is optimistic despite a poor general election and Labour encroaching on its turf.
- 10 几天前 10 十月 17, 9:47上午 -
- Poll tracker
BBC political analyst Peter Barnes looks at how the polls have panned out over the summer.
- 14 几天前 6 十月 17, 3:02下午 -
- 'Life is good'
What do people waiting for an organ, or who have recently had a transplant, make of plans for an opt-out organ donation system in England?
- 14 几天前 6 十月 17, 12:00下午 -
- Titanium Theresa
People at this week's Tory conference in Manchester got well used to the sounds of David Guetta.
- 15 几天前 5 十月 17, 3:25下午 -
- Tories on Corbyn
Tory members say they underestimated the Labour leader - but can't agree on how to fight back.
- 15 几天前 5 十月 17, 2:34下午 -
- The 'British Dream'?
The PM has promised to bring back the 'British Dream', although few of us agree on what the idea means.
- 15 几天前 5 十月 17, 11:28上午 -
- Reality Check
Black people remain more likely to be stopped and searched than any other ethnic group.
- 16 几天前 4 十月 17, 5:28下午 -
- 'Don't try to be cool'
More young people are voting than at any time in the last 25 年份, but largely not for the Conservatives. What should they do?
- 19 几天前 2 十月 17, 1:28上午 -
- Who's that girl?
Lauren Stocks, 16, on public speaking, trolls and her political ambitions for the future.
- 20 几天前 1 十月 17, 5:20上午 -
- Who's who: Theresa May's cabinet
Theresa May forms her new government after failing to win a majority in the election.
- 4 七月 17, 2:57下午 -
- Who's who
Profiles of eight people who will work out the detail of the exit deal.
- 16 Jun 17, 10:42上午 -
- Theresa May: 10 reasons why the PM blew her majority
Theories abound about how Theresa May threw away her Commons majority in last week's general election - here are 10 of them.
- 14 Jun 17, 4:01下午 -
- Which seats changed hands at election?
As the UK wakes up to a hung Parliament find out which seats have changed hands.
- 10 Jun 17, 8:28上午 -
- Election: Key points at-a-glance
An at-a-glance summary of the key points of Election 2017.
- 9 Jun 17, 4:18下午 -