Fear has been keeping many disgruntled workers at their jobs, и они стоят риск стать излишним, если они не сидеть или двигаться в сторону двери. Если ваша работа потеряла свой блеск, и вы почти изо дня во сне в течение всего дня, then perhaps it is time to move on and seek another job.
You are not condemned to die at your desk, and your job should not become a punishment of some sort if you must make a success of it. Either you know it or not, there comes a time when you must move on – and in fact you knew this, but fear of the unknown has kept you chained to your desk and you feel all the more damned having to plod through the day at a job that has lost its meanings to you. Well, it’s time you moved on, and if you’re not so sure, the following indicators should tell you when it’s time to leave your current job:
1. You dread the idea of waking up in the morning and going to work: If you hate the idea of having to wake and prepare for work, then it is high time you reviewed your stay at that job. You mustn’t dread waking up in the morning and going to work, but if you ever do, then you must know there’s more to the dread than meets the eye.
2. You spend your day day-dreaming about how things ought to be: If you spend more time day-dreaming at your desk that you actually do working, then you must leave that job. The ideal and cherished job must occupy your attention, but if you hate to tackle the work on your desk and think more of other things rather than work, then it is a sure sign you must move on.
3. You are always thinking you could do better off by yourself: If you have enough good convictions to think you’re better off by yourself, then you might as well go ahead and do better for yourself. Thinking this way shows you’re fed up with your present job because you’re sure better off by yourself.
4. You got a better offer with lots of promise: There is no justification for staying put at your current job if you have better pay offers somewhere else. You shouldn’t stay because you sympathise with your current employer unless of course your sympathy for him feeds and clothes you.
5. You’re more interested in your salary and in nothing else: If all you look forward to is the month-end and the pay-cheque, then you’d better start emptying your drawers. If your salary holds more attention for you than the work on your table, then it means you’ve lost interest and verve in the work and time to start seeking challenges elsewhere.
6. You just hate this job and don’t know why: You just hate this job and you can’t tell why, then you must look for a job you love and with a reason for loving them. You must love your job for it to hold any motivational value, or the purpose for working will have been lost.
7. You have no challenges and no new motivations to work: If there is really no motivation for you to tackle the tasks on your desk, then it means that you have no more challenges for doing the said job. As soon as a job loses its value for you, and you have no motivations to do it or it poses no more a challenge, then it’s a sure sign that you must pack your back and head out to the door.
8. You don’t aspire to your boss’s job/position: If you have no real ambition to take over your boss’s job because it lacks appeal to you, then there’s no point waiting around to do your own job. You must either aspire to your boss’s job and position or you’ve really lost it and want out.
Photo credits: Julian Partridge
Все права защищены. Этот материал, и другого цифрового контента на этом сайте, не может быть воспроизведена, опубликованный, вещания, переписана или перераспределены полностью или частично без предварительного письменного разрешения от GISTHEADLINES.COM
Выгоду от этой должности? Пожалуйста, используйте кнопки общего доступа ниже, чтобы разделить пост на ваших любимых социальных сетях. Чтобы убедиться, что вы остаетесь в курсе наших статей, введите адрес электронной почты, чтобы подписаться.