Drivers Depot is an arm on STC.Staffing, we possess a pool of well trained, well behaved, experienced, security conscious, well-mannered Driving Assistants at affordable rates. Our Drivers are conversant with Road Use Laws and Signs, First Aid and Emergency Response, Safety and Security, Etiquette and Comportment, Personal Hygiene. At STC.Drivers Depot, we are confident that our people are not just better, safer and smarter drivers, but they are better, safer and smarter people. Only a trial can convince you.
The Finishing School for Our Drivers Covers 8 (Eight) Key Areas:
1. Lagos State Driving & Road Use Laws & Regulations
2. First Aid Training for Drivers
3. Personal Hygiene & Smart Dress Tips
4. Smart Etiquette for Smart Drivers
5. Car Cleaning and Maintenance
6. Safety & Security Tips for Smart Drivers
7. Basic Money Management Tips for Smart Drivers
8. Ethics and Integrity
Why Choose Drivers Depot? – Benefits
- Our Drivers are professionals & experienced because they have worked in corporate environment
- We will provide you Drivers that are conversant with Lagos Roads, so you need not worry about breaking one way/traffic rules, LASTMA, wasting precious time looking for places.
- Our Drivers are smart and educated; they can serve in other capacities such as personal assistant, bank runs, delivery, logistic support etc.
- We provide 12 months retainership contract which covers replacement within one year at no additional cost
- We localize our hiring; we only hire to you a driver that lives 5 minutes away from your residence.
- We do proper Background (security) checks for our drivers and we provide Guarantors for our Drivers.
Who Else Is Using Drivers Depot? – Clients
(Individuals and Companies)
1. Ecobank Plc
2. Nigerian Maritime Services Agency (NIMASA)
3. Flytime Entertainment
4. AfroMedia PLC
5. Tehila Global Services
6. Adnol Multimedia Limited
7. Metropolitan Cars
8. IT Connect Limited
9. Kerildbert Logistics Services
10. Oando Energy Services
11. ALIBERT Nigeria
12. Halifield School, Maryland
13. Alibert Nigeria
15. ButterCup School, Lekki
16. Formwork Nigeria Limited
18. City Chops
19. Banyan Tree Africa
20. Gold GraceVille School, Magodo
21. Dragnet Solutions
Steps to Engaging Us
Step 1– Call our customer helpdesk +234-814 235 9746 and provide us with your preferences such as desired Years of Experience, Tribe, Religion, marital status, Location etc
Step 2 – We will send you an invoice and service agreement
Step 3 – Confirmation of payment by client
Step 4 – Dispatch most suitable candidate (Driver) to client with necessary documentation (CV, Guarantors Form, School Certificates etc) for assessment, testing, interviewing and engagement.
Contact Us for Further Enquiries
Call Abayomi Thomas on +234-1-2705560 ext 627, +234 814 235 9746
Africa Re-Insurance Building, 3rd Floor, 1679 Karimu Kotun, V.I Lagos,