You may hardly know this, but there are small business tools that help to drive sales up for every business out there and which you must start using today. There are many things your competitors are doing out there to run you out of business, and one of these is the smart business tools they are using to maximise profit and drive sales. Many of these business tools or resources are software-based, and many are business websites that offer professional assistance for business growths and expansions.
1. LinkedIn: You must be aware of LinkedIn in today’s modern world unless of course you’ve been living in a cave for the past 250 tahun. LinkedIn is more or less the most popular website out there for professionals to network with one another to build businesses. It is a professional networking site for career professionals, small businesses, large corporations, product consumers, and money-making people of all kinds. It is also used for outsourcing jobs and for hiring qualified professionals. Use LinkedIn today to connect with your customers, hire more professionals, interact with other businesses, and generally move your business forward in the global scheme of things.
2. Google: If you think Google is only used for online search purposes or also for emails alone, then you are missing on a good business tool. Google is great for SEO to enable you optimise your small business for customer awareness, and wonderful for business development through its apps. You can make use of Google’s Calendar, Google Analytics for measuring website performance, Google+ Hangouts for social networking, Google Chat for instant messages, Google Docs for sharing documents and file collaborations, Google Drive, Video Conferencing, Youtube, Orkut, and a host of other business apps.
3. RelSci: RelSci stands for Relationship Science and it is a digital platform for managing business relationships between companies and their consumers. This business tool allows companies to understand the marketing factors that influence their decisions and how to maximise relationships to help corporate, financial, and marketing goals among others.
4. Gagein: Gagein is a business application that helps companies to generate business leads and also work out influences that impact upon leads generation. This powerful tool provides a platform where businesses can provide information to be accessed by their customers and also generate factors that leverages on their abilities to generate profitable sales revenues.
5. Yesware: This is rich email analytics software application that is suitable for business technology and development. Yesware works with a sales-driven data and message unification system to deliver value, and it is fully optimised with www.salesforce.com and Google’s Gmail to deliver email solutions that are targeted at promoting your business values and objectives.
Seluruh hak cipta. bahan ini, dan konten digital lainnya di situs ini, tidak boleh direproduksi, diterbitkan, siaran, ditulis ulang atau menyebarkan secara keseluruhan atau sebagian tanpa sebelumnya izin tertulis dari GISTHEADLINES.COM
Manfaat dari posting ini? Mohon gunakan tombol berbagi di bawah ini untuk berbagi posting di jaringan sosial favorit Anda. Untuk memastikan Anda tetap up to date dengan artikel kami, Masukkan email anda untuk berlangganan.
foto Kredit: Daniel Go