The ultimate aim of every paid worker is to make more money, and the ultimate aim of every business organisation is to make more sales and thereby more profits. There is nothing sinful or greedy about aiming to make more money, and it is actually the best way to keep what you have from dwindling. Making more money helps you to meet your needs without necessarily reducing your savings, and it gives you peace of mind that you are in control of your life. Money brings joy and happiness, and it is the ultimate answer to 90% of the problems mankind faces. Are you still interested in increasing your bank balance everyday without much effort? Okay, let’s go.
1. Ask for a pay raise: It might sound funny and even silly, but there is nothing silly about knowing and quantifying the value you bring into an organisation. If you are very certain you bring in substantial value to your organisation and the company makes tons of revenue as a direct result of your inputs and efforts, then you might as well choose a favourable time and pitch for a pay raise. If the management actually values your input and contribution to the organisation, they won’t have much choice than to oblige you because you are a major asset – and competitors out there might be open to snapping you up. In this way, you have succeeded to increase your hourly, weekly, or monthly pay without any substantial effort or additional works.
2. Acquire more education and professional certifications: You always qualify for more pay when you acquire more education and professional certifications that endorse you as an authority in your field. More degrees pave the way for promotions and managerial elevations, and don’t forget that the higher you go the cooler it becomes – this means that getting promoted into management positions does not necessarily mean harder work but it sure means higher pay.
3. Diversify your income sources: You always stand to earn more incomes when you diversify your sources of incomes. Are you aware that the wealthiest or richest men on earth have diversified interests in publishing, stocks, real estate, manufacturing, drilling or mining, transportation, and a host of other diversified sources of multiple incomes? Do not place your eggs in one basket. Work out multiple sources of incomes and you’d find you make more money than you can spend with the extra put away in sustainable savings.
4. Be frugal with your incomes: You must discipline yourself to spend lower than you earn. You just can’t go about buying up everything you fancy on the market, and expect to have something left. The secret to saving is in spending less and less until you can’t forebear it anymore. Frugality is not just done in one day; you must make a habit of it and try to master your passion towards buying things that could be postponed today. Instead of buying that thing you fancy, fancy yourself buying it next year and then putting the money into savings to enable you buy it when the price must have come down in the season.
5. Monetise your hobbies: If you love reading, try to monetise it; if you love cooking, see how to monetise it; if you love offering advice, see how to monetise it; if you like making crafts for fun, seek to get buyers for them; if you love fitness exercises, get people to teach and train for money, if you love sleeping, help others sleep better for money – whatever you enjoy doing as an hobby, seek ways to monetise it and make more money that could be put away in savings.
판권 소유. 이 물질, 이 웹 사이트에 다른 디지털 콘텐츠, 복제 할 수 없습니다, 출판, 방송, 재 작성 또는 GISTHEADLINES.COM의 사전 서면 허가없이 전체 또는 일부를 재분배
이 게시물 혜택? 친절 좋아하는 소셜 네트워크에 게시물을 공유 할 수 아래의 공유 버튼을 사용하여. 당신이 우리의 기사 최신 정보 확인하기, enter your email to subscribe.
사진 신용: Ken Teegardin