- Baidu's voice-controlled smart speaker and other news
BBC Click's Nick Kwek looks at some of the best of the week's technology news stories.
- 17 beberapa jam yang lalu 17 Nov 17, 12:20saya -
- Chill seekers
A simple innovation is helping to cut supermarkets' refrigeration costs by 15%.
- 18 beberapa jam yang lalu 17 Nov 17, 12:08saya -
- Apology after Japanese train departs 20 seconds early
Management on the Tsukuba Express line "sincerely apologised for the inconvenience" caused.
- 22 beberapa jam yang lalu 16 Nov 17, 7:45sore -
- Cyberbullying: Mum's story of loss inspires prince to act
Prince William worked with tech firms, charities and parents to come up with a code of conduct.
- 1 hari yang lalu 16 Nov 17, 1:52sore -
- Cash Converters reveals customer data breach
The High Street pawnbroker warns customers passwords and delivery addresses were exposed.
- 1 hari yang lalu 16 Nov 17, 12:44sore -
- Kaspersky defends its role in NSA breach
The Russian anti-virus company explains why it copied files off a PC used by a cyber-spy contractor.
- 1 hari yang lalu 16 Nov 17, 12:07sore -
- Far-right accounts lose Twitter verified tick
The social network says it will remove the verified badge from accounts that break its rules.
- 1 hari yang lalu 16 Nov 17, 11:16saya -
- Silicon Valley firms compete to hack R2-D2
Several top Silicon Valley companies took part in a competition to hack an R2-D2 robot.
- 1 hari yang lalu 16 Nov 17, 8:08saya -
- Welsh fintech firms face skilled staff battle
Hi-tech firms in south Wales face recruitment challenges in hiring the best staff, an expert warns.
- 1 hari yang lalu 16 Nov 17, 6:16saya -
- CAST studies how robots could work better with people
A new research lab is looking to find the best ways to train robots to work with people.
- 2 beberapa hari yang lalu 16 Nov 17, 12:45saya -
- Jack Dorsey saddened by Japan's 'Twitter killer'
The social network's chief reacts to reports that a killer used Twitter to lure suicidal victims.
- 2 beberapa hari yang lalu 15 Nov 17, 4:07sore -
- YouTuber Zoella apologises for old offensive tweets
The vlogger and influencer has now deleted the tweets from 2010.
- 2 beberapa hari yang lalu 15 Nov 17, 3:33sore -
- Star Wars Battlefront II game faces further backlash
Players criticise the credits required to unlock heroes, as well as the inclusion of loot boxes.
- 2 beberapa hari yang lalu 15 Nov 17, 12:43sore -
- UK cyber-defence chief accuses Russia of hack attacks
Russia is accused of having attacked Britain's media, telecommunications and energy sectors.
- 2 beberapa hari yang lalu 15 Nov 17, 12:22sore -
- Handy app bans cleaner for being ill
A cleaner was fined and stopped from working for a London customer by a "gig economy" business.
- 3 beberapa hari yang lalu 14 Nov 17, 11:51sore -
- Face ID iPhone X 'hack' demoed live with mask by Bkav
A Vietnamese cyber-security firm shows the BBC how a mask can be used to unlock Apple's new phone.
- 3 beberapa hari yang lalu 14 Nov 17, 11:35sore -
- Deliveroo claims victory in self-employment case
Deliveroo riders are self-employed finds labour law body the Central Arbitration Committee.
- 3 beberapa hari yang lalu 14 Nov 17, 7:24sore -
- UK supermarkets try face-based ID and payment system
The biometric system will let people buy alcohol and knives without needing to involve shop staff.
- 3 beberapa hari yang lalu 14 Nov 17, 4:58sore -
- HTC shows off all-in-one VR headset called Focus
HTC's Vive Focus virtual reality headset will initially be released in only China
- 3 beberapa hari yang lalu 14 Nov 17, 2:38sore -
- Facebook critic Max Schrems faces partial setback
Max Schrems is told he cannot sue Facebook on behalf of 25,000 others but can do so personally.
- 3 beberapa hari yang lalu 14 Nov 17, 2:15sore -
- Votes in 18 nations 'hacked' in last year
Governments are turning to social-media-based campaigns to stifle dissent, warns a net freedom report.
- 3 beberapa hari yang lalu 14 Nov 17, 12:34sore -
- FDA approves 'trackable' pill
The schizophrenia tablets have an embedded sensor that tells doctors whether the patient has taken them.
- 3 beberapa hari yang lalu 14 Nov 17, 10:10saya -
- Connected toys have ‘worrying’ security issues
Parents are warned about the dangers of net-connected toys, by the Which? consumer group.
- 4 beberapa hari yang lalu 14 Nov 17, 12:57saya -
- Regent Street Apple store guard threatened by moped gang
Ten suspects on five mopeds smashed their way into the central London store in the early hours.
- 4 beberapa hari yang lalu 13 Nov 17, 5:05sore -
- China dominates top supercomputers list
China overtakes the US to have more supercomputers in the list of the world's fastest 500 systems.
- 4 beberapa hari yang lalu 13 Nov 17, 4:57sore -
- Gaydar founder Henry Badenhorst dies in South Africa
Henry Badenhorst created the dating website after a friend complained he was too busy to find love.
- 4 beberapa hari yang lalu 13 Nov 17, 3:10sore -
- Huddle's 'highly secure' work tool exposed KPMG and BBC files
Private files belonging to tax adviser KPMG and the BBC are exposed by Huddle's team-sharing tool.
- 4 beberapa hari yang lalu 13 Nov 17, 2:09sore -
- Lovense sex toy app recorded and stored nearby sounds
A smart vibrator-maker blames a bug for causing the software to save audio recordings.
- 4 beberapa hari yang lalu 13 Nov 17, 12:47sore -
- YouTube removes dead extremist's videos
Nearly 50,000 videos by radical Islamist preacher Anwar al-Awlaki are purged from the video-sharing site.
- 4 beberapa hari yang lalu 13 Nov 17, 12:40sore -
- Propaganda machine
A Russian "troll factory" is working with rebels in eastern Ukraine to discredit pro-Ukrainian elements, BBC Russian has learned.
- 5 beberapa hari yang lalu 13 Nov 17, 1:12saya -
- Why these faces do not belong to 'real' people
Nvidia has been developing algorithms to generate photorealistic faces.
- 5 beberapa hari yang lalu 13 Nov 17, 12:40saya -
- Viewsnight: ‘If it’s censorship you want, don’t leave it to Facebook’
Historian Niall Ferguson argues that we should beware giving the big tech companies even more power.
- 6 beberapa hari yang lalu 11 Nov 17, 9:22saya -
- Talking pants
We love shopping online for clothes but often have to return them. Can tech help make things easier?
- 8 beberapa hari yang lalu 10 Nov 17, 12:08saya -
- Looking good at 20?
Front pages of the BBC News website show how the look and feel of the site has changed since its launch, di 1997.
- 8 beberapa hari yang lalu 9 Nov 17, 9:37saya -
- Trump tweets
Donald Trump has kept up his tweeting in China - even though Twitter is officially blocked there.
- 8 beberapa hari yang lalu 9 Nov 17, 7:12saya -
- Tiger cubs
Asia is driving the massive growth in online shopping, with younger generations leading the charge.
- 11 beberapa hari yang lalu 7 Nov 17, 12:12saya -
- Facebook firing
Two years ago care home manager Rachel Burns lost her job after posting a photo on Facebook. Was she unfairly dismissed?
- 11 beberapa hari yang lalu 6 Nov 17, 11:25saya -
- Xbox One X: Microsoft's new console reviewed
The console can display 4K 60 frames-per-second graphics in high dynamic range.
- 14 beberapa hari yang lalu 4 Nov 17, 12:43saya -
- Ford builds robot which tests car seats and other news
BBC Click's Nick Kwek looks at some of the best of the week's technology news stories.
- 15 beberapa hari yang lalu 3 Nov 17, 1:40saya -
- Spreading the word
E-commerce entrepreneurs share their tips on how to get noticed in the global digital marketplace.
- 15 beberapa hari yang lalu 3 Nov 17, 12:00saya -
- Russia v anonymity
How will Russia's new law affect privacy and internet censorship?
- 16 beberapa hari yang lalu 1 Nov 17, 11:05saya -
- How algorithms helped design a concert hall
Each of the 10,000 acoustic panels is unique and designed to give the best listening experience.
- 17 beberapa hari yang lalu 1 Nov 17, 3:00saya -
- AI takes centre stage in new Adobe tools
Click visits the Adobe Max conference to find out the latest developments in Photoshop.
- 21 beberapa hari yang lalu 28 Oct 17, 2:13saya -
- The robot that can swim and fly and other tech news
BBC Click's Marc Cieslak looks at some of the best of the week's technology news stories.
- 22 beberapa hari yang lalu 27 Oct 17, 1:18saya -
- Inside Microsoft's new mixed reality capture studio
Microsoft opens a hi-tech studio dedicated to creating mixed reality content.
- 23 beberapa hari yang lalu 25 Oct 17, 7:15saya -
- How a graphene tattoo could monitor your health
The tattoo could be a wearable device measuring electrical activity of the brain, muscles or heart.
- 24 beberapa hari yang lalu 24 Oct 17, 11:22sore -
- High speed camera uses 1,000 frames per second
The camera that can process images faster than the eye can see.
- 32 beberapa hari yang lalu 16 Oct 17, 11:21sore -