Is it fair and right to earn more money than your husband? There is no doubt that households have been broken and spousal relationships soured due to the fact that the wife earns much more than the husband. But is it fair and morally right to earn more incomes than your husband? Godt, truth be told, the morality or fairness of earning more than your husband is a story for another day. The story for today is how to earn more incomes than your spouses or husbands.
There is no point going into resultant problems that have arisen when wives earn more than their husbands; there have been domestic abuses, divorces, and even murders. Most men hate the idea of their wives earning more than them or the possibility of their wives soon becoming the family breadwinner; and many other men feel very threatened when their wives earn as much as they do or slightly above them. Some others get jitters when their wives get promotions with increase in salaries, and many men have been driven to seek for ways of earning more to beat their wives or at least to zero up to them.
Whatever the case, women should ginger up to the possibility of earning more by doing the following:
– Getting more education: Ensure to get more education and acquire other relevant professional certifications if you aim to earn higher incomes in your place of work. Education and professional certifications help in your rise and qualifications or claim to higher pay, and it should be the first prize you must gun for.
– Investing in high-yield programmes: Women tend to be less frivolous and more prudent where finances are concerned than men. You must therefore learn to invest any extra incomes in high-yield investment programmes. Your ultimate aim must be to save and save, or invest and invest without bothering about withdrawals or ephemeral pleasure. You will be amazed when your investments start yielding high profits in time to come.
– Learn to position yourself for opportunities: Do not underrate or undercut yourself as a woman. As long as you are a recognised professional in your field and capable of holding your own, you must learn to position yourself for promotion opportunities and other once-in-a-lifetime chances for success. Be upwardly-mobile and you stand a better chance of going higher and higher in your chosen field and industry until you become the highest paid earner within your industry.
– Setting up personal businesses: Do not waste any time to set up your own business or company if you ever look forward to becoming very rich and highly-placed. Set up a company that is capable of meeting consumer needs on a national or international basis and you’d find yourself making money from everyone within those countries you serve.
– Hiring expert personnel: Ensure to hire the best experts in their fields when employing people to work for you. Such highly-skilled personnel may come expensive to pay, but they have the professional capabilities to make you rich and wealthy within a given time. They have what it takes to make you highly-successful and this is what you are paying them for.
There is no point trying to compete with your husband when it comes to earning power, because it might turn out disastrous. But just be the best you can be and remain humble and thoughtful with your husband while also seeking ways to raise him up – these among others are what will make you enjoy your home and the huge incomes you earn as the top-earner within the family.
Alle rettigheder forbeholdes. dette materiale, og andet digitalt indhold på denne hjemmeside, må ikke gengives, offentliggjort, udsende, omskrives eller videredistribueres helt eller delvist uden forudgående udtrykkelig skriftlig tilladelse fra GISTHEADLINES.COM
Nydt godt af dette indlæg? Kindly bruge nedenstående knapperne deling for at dele indlæg på dine foretrukne sociale netværk. For at sikre, at du holde dig ajour med vores artikler, indtaste din e-mail for at abonnere.
Photo Credit: Tax Credits