- 'Snapchat race' driver killed friend in Aberystwyth crash
Ricafort Gamboa is jailed for crashing while trying to reach 100mph to film Snapchat footage.
- 1 منذ يوم 21 أغسطس 17, 1:02مساء -
- Dating app aims to boost Russian voter turnout
TV claims that instructions for the voting app come from the top of Russian politics.
- 1 منذ يوم 21 أغسطس 17, 11:42am -
- Personal bodyguard app to launch in northeast China
A mobile application is set to launch in northeast China for people seeking that VIP touch.
- 1 منذ يوم 21 أغسطس 17, 10:51am -
- Hate crimes: Online abuse 'as serious as face-to-face'
Tweeting abuse can be as "equally devastating" as shouting it, prosecutors are told.
- 1 منذ يوم 21 أغسطس 17, 10:46am -
- Killer robots: Experts warn of 'third revolution in warfare'
A letter to the UN warns the world is getting closer to a dangerous "third revolution in warfare".
- 2 days ago 21 أغسطس 17, 4:25am -
- Company bosses 'lack cyber-attack training'
A government survey finds one in 10 businesses questioned have no plan to deal with hacking.
- 2 days ago 21 أغسطس 17, 3:17am -
- Google and UC Berkeley to create movie from eclipse images
The pictures of the total solar eclipse will also be used to study the Sun's outermost atmosphere.
- 3 days ago 20 أغسطس 17, 2:10am -
- Silk Road: Google search unmasked Dread Pirate Roberts
The man who beat the FBI to identify the mastermind of global online drugs market Silk Road.
- 4 days ago 19 أغسطس 17, 12:18am -
- Lele Tao: The 'online goddess' who earns $450k a year
24-year-old live streamer Lele Tao has one million fans, mostly young men. The first of a three-part series.
- 4 days ago 18 أغسطس 17, 9:46مساء -
- Australia blocks another 59 popular pirate sites
The latest court decision brings the total of blocked domains to 340.
- 4 days ago 18 أغسطس 17, 5:56مساء -
- Chinese 'cyber-court' launched for online cases
The court will specialise in internet-related cases as the number of online disputes rises.
- 4 days ago 18 أغسطس 17, 5:11مساء -
- Reddit launches its own video hosting platform
One of the world's largest websites has not let users post their own videos directly before.
- 4 days ago 18 أغسطس 17, 12:36مساء -
- Google's stance on neo-Nazis 'dangerous', says EFF
A digital rights group criticises action taken by Google, GoDaddy and Cloudflare against the Daily Stormer.
- 4 days ago 18 أغسطس 17, 10:09am -
- Kit Kat accused of copying Atari game Breakout
Nestle's marketing mimics the 1970s Atari computer game Breakout, a court case alleges.
- 4 days ago 18 أغسطس 17, 10:01am -
- ‘Robotarium’ gives anyone access to robots, and other news
BBC Click's Nick Kwek looks at some of the best of the week's technology news stories.
- 4 days ago 18 أغسطس 17, 9:41am -
- Infosys chief executive Vishal Sikka resigns
Vishal Sikka says the "continuous drumbeat of distractions" contributed to his decision to resign.
- 4 days ago 18 أغسطس 17, 8:37am -
After Gina Martin took a stand against 'upskirting', we asked if readers had ever experienced it. They had.
- 5 days ago 18 أغسطس 17, 12:46am -
- How hackers are targeting the shipping industry
Weak defences are leaving cargo vessels vulnerable to cyber-attacks, say experts.
- 5 days ago 18 أغسطس 17, 12:02am -
- Contactless charity
Can contactless technologies help charities raise more money?
- 5 days ago 17 أغسطس 17, 11:58مساء -
- Roaming downtime hits customers on Three in Europe
Customers travelling in France, Portugal and Luxembourg were affected but the issue is now fixed.
- 5 days ago 17 أغسطس 17, 3:25مساء -
- Very few girls took computing A-level
A-level computing is dominated by boys with only 9.8% of the total number taking the exam being girls.
- 5 days ago 17 أغسطس 17, 2:30مساء -
- Chinese media 'racist' video on India clash sparks anger
It features a Chinese actor in a turban and fake beard, mockingly assuming an Indian accent.
- 5 days ago 17 أغسطس 17, 2:10مساء -
- Chatbot helps students choose courses
A chatbot at Leeds Beckett University is helping A-level students find the right university course.
- 5 days ago 17 أغسطس 17, 11:35am -
- China cracks down on VPN vendors
Five websites, including Alibaba, have been asked to remove vendors that sell virtual private networks.
- 5 days ago 17 أغسطس 17, 10:34am -
- Daily Stormer: Cloudflare drops neo-Nazi site
Cloudflare no longer protects the Daily Stormer from distributed denial of service attacks.
- 5 days ago 17 أغسطس 17, 10:32am -
- Spotify removes white supremacy music after events in Charlottesville
A number of bands are taken off the streaming service while more are being "reviewed".
- 5 days ago 17 أغسطس 17, 9:10am -
- Apple boss Tim Cook joins Donald Trump condemnation
Tim Cook slams the President's response to Charlottesville as Apple plans human rights donations.
- 6 days ago 17 أغسطس 17, 7:04am -
- HBO social media hacked in latest cyber security breach
Entertainment firm HBO is facing another cyber breach, as it social media accounts are compromised.
- 6 days ago 17 أغسطس 17, 4:56am -
- Nokia 8 smartphone takes 'bothie' videos
The phone streams video from its front and rear cameras at the same time to Facebook or YouTube .
- 6 days ago 16 أغسطس 17, 6:45مساء -
- Amazon launches Instant Pickup service targeting students
Prime and Prime Student members can order daily "essentials" for collection within two minutes.
- 6 days ago 16 أغسطس 17, 4:48مساء -
- Game of Thrones struck by fresh leak
HBO blames a contractor for posting an unreleased episode to its Spanish and Nordic platforms.
- 6 days ago 16 أغسطس 17, 2:59مساء -
- App iTrump wins trademark fight against Trump Organization
An app developer completes a series of trademark victories against the US president's company.
- 6 days ago 16 أغسطس 17, 12:36مساء -
- Uber agrees to 20 years of privacy audits to settle FTC charges
Uber was in trouble for not adequately securing both customer and driver data from hacking.
- 6 days ago 16 أغسطس 17, 12:23مساء -
- Intel chief resigns from Trump council
But the president's remarks fail to head off further resignations from White House business groups.
- 7 days ago 15 أغسطس 17, 10:15مساء -
- Scottish Parliament targeted in 'brute force' cyber attack
The Scottish Parliament is targeted in a "brute force" cyber attack, Holyrood's chief executive confirms.
- 7 days ago 15 أغسطس 17, 4:26مساء -
- AI seeks fantasy football challengers
The University of Southampton is challenging fantasy football fans to beat its AI at Premier League predictions.
- 7 days ago 15 أغسطس 17, 4:12مساء -
- GoFundMe removes campaigns for Charlottesville suspect
GoFundMe removes campaigns for James Alex Fields Jr, arrested after a car ploughed into protesters.
- 7 days ago 15 أغسطس 17, 11:35am -
- DJI drones to gain privacy mode after US Army ban
The app that controls DJI's drones will stop sending data to the internet to reassure customers.
- 7 days ago 15 أغسطس 17, 11:17am -
- Web firm fights DoJ on Trump protesters
Department of Justice seeks 1.3 million IP addresses of visitors to an anti-Trump protest site.
- 7 days ago 15 أغسطس 17, 10:19am -
- Indian police arrest four for Game of Thrones leak
The HBO show has seen several leaks over the years and is the most pirated show in TV history.
- 8 days ago 15 أغسطس 17, 3:52am -
- Record-sized data centre planned inside Arctic Circle
The facility in the north of Norway will take advantage of cheap energy and the cool air.
- 8 days ago 14 أغسطس 17, 11:08مساء -
- The right note?
Why hi-resolution sites are music to the ears of fans who want the best possible sound.
- 8 days ago 14 أغسطس 17, 11:00مساء -
- Is it OK to use black emojis and gifs?
It's digital blackface, according to this writer - see if her arguments change your emoji habits.
- 8 days ago 14 أغسطس 17, 10:54مساء -
- NHS cyber-defender Marcus Hutchins back online
Marcus Hutchins was arrested earlier this month on a trip to cyber-security conferences in Las Vegas.
- 8 days ago 14 أغسطس 17, 9:11مساء -
- GoDaddy and Google expel Daily Stormer over victim smear
First GoDaddy and then Google expel the Daily Stormer from their web address registration services.
- 8 days ago 14 أغسطس 17, 6:13مساء -
- Uber allows in-app tips for UK drivers
The ride-sharing company says the move is part of a number of improvements for drivers.
- 8 days ago 14 أغسطس 17, 12:01مساء -
- Lovefilm By Post DVD rental service to close
Amazon, which owns Lovefilm, says it will cease offering DVDs and Blu-ray discs via post on 31 October.
- 8 days ago 14 أغسطس 17, 11:48am -
- Creating a robot to combat loneliness
Japanese inventor Kentaro Yoshifuji built his Orihime robot to address the loneliness he felt as a child.
- 9 days ago 13 أغسطس 17, 10:59مساء -
- Could VR help rehabilitate injured footballers?
Passing and shooting drills and rehabilitation exercises feature in the virtual reality software.
- 13 days ago 10 أغسطس 17, 7:22am -
In Romania, thousands of women work as "cam-girls", earning money by undressing and talking to clients on the other side of the world.
- 13 days ago 9 أغسطس 17, 11:47مساء -