If you have always wanted to make money while you sleep, then now is the only time to do so. Making money in your sleep actually means making money when you are too busy to personally attend to business, or when you are actually sleeping in your bed. It also means an automated process whereby you make money without being physically around to attend to sales – you just receive bank alerts of payments or check your emails for concluded sales and received payments – all on auto-pilot. You stand a better chance for making money now than ever, and you can do so with minimal efforts if you’d apply just a few or a combination of the following money-making strategies.
1. Put up an affiliate blog: It costs you less than $50 to put up a blog and fill it with a few articles built around hot products which you sell as an affiliate. Making money as an affiliate is the easiest and best way to make money while you sleep; reason being that you earn about 50%-75% commission on almost all products sold, and the system handles the billing and delivery of goods and everything on auto-pilot while you only wake up in the money to find money in your accounts.
2. Build an online membership community: Set up an online membership community and monetise it with paid membership subscriptions. Most dating, porn, and tutorial websites offer paid subscriptions to members, and you can’t access the site or obtain quality value until you pay for a membership subscription. This is a great way or making money because you only sleep and find people registering and depositing money into your account to access information or discussions that you have set on auto-pilot.
3. Arbitrage services: You can make good money by doing nothing, or rather by acting as a middleman between a producer and a customer. Most producers don’t know how to acquire direct customers, and most customers don’t know how to obtain the products or materials they need for business – you can introduce these two together and cut your commission from the transaction they carry out once or on multiple and subsequent occasions.
4. Build a multi-level marketing network: MLM or multi-level marketing is a system where you make money by selling products and by bringing more people into the business. You earn commissions on the products you sell and also earn commissions on the people you introduce to the business, and from the people your people also introduce to the business – up to 4 levels deep.
5. Write articles: You can write articles for sites like www.helium.com, www.triond.com, www.bukisa.com, and www.hubpages.com among others and be paid for life for one or two articles you post on these sites. These articles will continue to earn money for you years after you’ve forgotten all about it so long people continue to read it online or check out the ads that go with them.
6. Promote yourself as a brand if you’re popular: You can make money by simply promoting yourself as a brand if you’re already popular in some field. People could just invite you to give a 30-minutes speech and you make up to $2,000 because they see you as a brand. Your name and signature sell things and your presence or endorsement moves things.
7. Invest in other people’s systems: You must think of investing in other people’s projects, start-ups, and financial systems and then sit back to earn the share of profits that come from your investments. This share of profit can be for a lifetime so far the business continues to grow strong and healthy.
Photo Credit: Xavier_Roeseler